Become a voluntary member today and enjoy the benefits of being part of Belfast One's Business Improvement District (BID).
Businesses with a rateable value of £20k or less are now exempt from paying the levy. However there is the option of becoming a voluntary member for those businesses who would like to benefit from Belfast One’s services, as outlined in our Business Plan.
Voluntary membership will entitle you to:
- Ability to take part in Belfast One Events
- Marketing & PR Support
- Access to Footfall Figures
- Promotional opportunities
- Free inclusion to the Belfast City Centre Gift Card scheme
- Brand exposure on the BID website (with a link to your website) and annual reports
- Opportunities for social media promotions or mentions
- Free marketing through Belfast One’s digital channels
- Access to FREE Workshops and Training
- The use of Belfast One’s Clean Team
- The use of Belfast One’s City Centre Beat Officers
- Benefit from reducing your business costs through waste management and the Bank of Ireland’s Payment Acceptance UK Scheme
Register as a BID Member
To register your organisation as a Belfast One BID member, simply complete the form below by nominating one named representative from your business who is authorised to attend, on your organisation’s behalf, to all Belfast One Annual General Meetings.
Please return completed application forms to email@example.com.