8th January 2021
Claim a grant through the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme
If you’re self-employed or a member of a partnership and have been impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19) you may be eligible to claim the grant
You must make your claim on or before 29 January 2021.
To make a claim for the third grant your business must have been impacted by coronavirus on or after 1 November 2020.
You can make a claim for the third grant if you’re eligible, even if you did not make a claim for the first or second.
Who can claim
You must meet all the eligibility criteria to claim the third grant. Make sure you check this before submitting your claim.
What you will need
You will need your:
1) Self Assessment Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) – if you do not have this find out how to get your lost UTR
2) National Insurance number – if you do not have this find out how to get your lost National Insurance number
3) Government Gateway user ID and password – if you do not have a user ID, or have lost it, you can create one or find out how to recover your login details when you make your claim
4) UK bank details (only provide bank account details where a Bacs payment can be accepted) including:
- bank account number
- sort code
- name on the account
- your address linked to your bank account
How to claim
You must make your claim between 30 November 2020 and 29 January 2021.
Find out more at: www.nibusinessinfo.co.uk