3rd March 2022
Tuesday 22nd March 2022, 09:30 – 11:30
This interactive course is designed to raise awareness of mental health issues.
We are delighted to announce that we are offering a mental health awareness for supervisors and managers workshop on Tuesday 22nd March at 9:30AM. This is FREE for Belfast One BID Businesses.
The workshop will help you to recognise common symptoms and to support colleagues in the best way possible. By raising awareness at supervisory and management levels it will greatly help to break mental health stigma that leaves so many people suffering in silence.
The session will enable you to:
• Understand what mental health is
• Know how to reduce the stigma at work
• Spot common warning signs and know how to provide support
• Apply practical tips to look after the mental wellbeing of staff
• Recognise the importance of trust in teams and its wellbeing impact
This workshop will take place on Zoom – a link will be sent to you for you to join on the day.
Max 1 per business.
We look forward to you joining us on Zoom!