5th January 2022
Fire Warden Training - Remote Learning
FREE Fire Warden Training Webinar with Fire Safety Solutions NI
About this event
We are delighted to announce that we are offering a FREE Fire Warden Training Webinar with Fire Safety Solutions NI for Belfast One BID businesses only.
This webinar will take place on Zoom – a link will be sent to you for you to join on the day.
When: Tuesday 15 February at 9am – 11am.
Fire warden training provides delegates with an extensive fire awareness skill set that meets the requirements under the fire safety legislation (NI) 2010.
All businesses are required to have designated staff, trained as fire wardens or marshals, who assist the appropriate / responsible person in the business in providing a working environment which is safe from fire.
Fire Wardens or Marshals may have a range of responsibilities but their primary role will always be in assisting in the safe, full and controlled evacuation of the premises.
- Employee responsibilities regarding fire safety
- The danger of fire and how it can spread
- How to prevent fires and safe working practices
- Fire classification and the methods of extinguishing different types of fire
- The correct procedure to take in the event of a fire
- A discussion regarding local arrangements is normally promoted
- Demonstration on use of a fire blanket
Upon completion of the course and a test (test to be completed after training), participants will receive a pocket size extinguisher guide and a certificate in Fire Warden Training.
Is it for me?
This course is designed for employees who have chosen to or want to take on the role of Fire Warden or Fire Marshal.
Max 1 per business. Limited places available. Please include the name of your business when signing up.
We look forward to you joining us on Zoom!