24th February 2022
Within the Economic Development Department the Employability & Skills team design initiatives which help to drive economic growth in Belfast. They do this by supporting residents and employers to develop pathways towards employment.
The Employability & Skills team:
- Develop strategic growth areas
- Drive learning & educational attainment
- Designing & delivering employability interventions
If you are:
- A business looking support to recruit talented staff, or willing to offer work placements for young people
- An organisation working in the city to support people to access the world of work, provide training or skill development
Then Belfast City Council would like to work with you.
To become one of the Employability & Skills Departments stakeholders please click on the link below. By becoming a stakeholder you will be learning more about Belfast City Council’s Employability & Skills plans and how we can work together.