The Christmas Market will be returning to the grounds of the Belfast City Hall for the 14th year in a row!
The gates will be open every day for visitors to explore a number of countries from across the world including Germany, Spain, France, Italy and a number of local traders. Santa will be visiting the market to meet families as there will be plenty of entertainment during your visit.
Among the retail theatre taking place each day, visitors will be able to avail of the following:
- Infamous culinary delights – cheese, olives etc
- Mouthwatering foods will be available for customers to sample and buy as they wander around the Yuletide market
- Sweet and savoury crepes
- There will also be a selection of traders selling a wide range of unique art and craft products from various countries around the world for you to find that special gift or just a treat for yourself
- The Dutch Bulb and Plant Garden selling a fabulous array of bulbs, trees, shrubs, garden ornaments and bird feeders!
And if all that shopping, eating and drinking doesn’t satisfy you, you can also take the family to visit Santa in his specially designed Grotto which will be open:
– Monday to Wednesday 3pm – 6pm,
– Thursday to Friday 2pm – 7pm,
– Saturday 11am to 7pm
– Sunday 12noon to 6pm.
And if you post Santa a letter (in his post box in the grounds of the Belfast Christmas Market) by Tuesday 18th December you’ll receive a letter back from him!
The Belfast Christmas Market offers free tours that operate during quieter times of the market for people who may have accessibility issues. These tours run from : Monday to Thursday 10am – 12noon, to book please email email@example.com.
Educational Tours Market Place are thrilled to offer local primary schools the opportunity to take part in our FREE Educational Tours! These allow young children to visit the market with their teachers to meet the traders, learn about all the different cultures being represented at the market and to try some tasty foods at the festive market! These tours run daily Monday to Thursday between 11am to 3pm. To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Belfast Christmas Market guarantees a real Irish welcome for all its visitors!More Information