Belfast One and Translink have partnered together this Christmas to give away 20 pairs of tickets for free travel to Belfast from across Northern Ireland.
Enter your details below for the chance to win a pair of iLink Zone 4 one-day travel cards for travel to Belfast just in time for Christmas.
Competition closes at 21.00 on Monday 27 November 2017. The competition prize is a pair of iLink Zone 4 one-day travel card per winner. Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email by Wednesday 29 November 2017. Prizes will be sent via post. See below for full T&Cs.
Terms and conditions
- To enter, you must reside in Northern Ireland.
- Employees of Translink, Belfast One and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- There will be 20 winners drawn at random.
- Each winner will receive a pair of iLink Zone 4 one-day travel card for travel to Belfast.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Translink reserve the right to withdraw the prize at any stage.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for the Translink and Belfast One Christmas travel competition is 21.00 on Monday 27 November 2017.
- After this closing date and time, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- The winners will be notified by email by Wednesday 29 November 2017.
- The winners’ vouchers will be sent out by post.
- Only one entry per person, otherwise entry becomes invalid.
- Translink and Belfast One accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Translink and Belfast One are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information.
- Translink and Belfast One shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of Translink and Belfast One.
- Translink and Belfast One collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition.
- Translink and Belfast One are bound by the Freedom of Information Act and entrants can request access to personal information that Translink and Belfast One holds about them by contacting them directly.
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant agrees that Translink and Belfast One reserves the right to publish the forename and surname of the winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.