Broadband is the key to our business success; Card transactions, Customer Wi-Fi, Background Music, Phones Systems, Digital Signage …to name but a few. We have been contacted by several members who cannot access the broadband they need to operate their business; one of our members was quoted over £300 per month for an internet connection!
Belfast One are keen to address the availability of Ultrafast Broadband for all our members; unfortunately, this is not a utility that has ubiquitous availability in Belfast City Centre.
In partnership with B4B Networks Ltd (B4B), Belfast One have put together a business case to provide Ultrafast broadband for all our members. This will be a brand new Full Fibre connection, not relying on the BT Openreach copper line to carry the broadband.
With the support of B4B we can access a 100% Grant Funded installation with competitive monthly costs. This will require strong support and backing from our members to make it happen; we would urge you to contact us with any questions you may have as the grant is only available for a certain time.
Highlights of the initiative include:
- Fully Funded installation grant of up to £3000 + VAT
- 100/100 Ultrafast Fibre – £20 per month for first 12 months (£40 thereafter)
- 200/200 Ultrafast Fibre – £30 per month for first 12 months (£60 thereafter)
- 350/350 Ultrafast Fibre – £50 per month for first 12 months (£100 thereafter)
- 1000/1000 Ultrafast Fibre – £75 per month for first 12 months (£150 thereafter)