Belfast One and Destination Cathedral Quarter BIDs are working together to deliver Belfast Restaurant Week 2019 from Monday 18 to Sunday 24 February. We would love to get as many restaurants involved as possible within the BT1 and BT2 areas.
Dates: Monday 18 to Sunday 24 February
- Monday to Thursday: 2 courses for £10 or £15 (Monday to Thursday)
- Friday and Saturday: food events e.g. tasting menus, themed menus, gin tastings, food tours, etc.
- Sunday: Big Belfast Brunch (co-ordinated city-wide approach with street entertainment)
To participate your restaurant will need to:
- Be within a BT1 or BT2 postcode.
- Have 4+ scores on the doors.
- Serve 3 courses – starter, main course and dessert.
Participation in the event is free for members of Belfast One and Destination Cathedral Quarter BIDs. The pricing structure for restaurants outside of this is:
- If you are a member of Belfast One or Destination Cathedral Quarter BID and have restaurants not part of either BID (within BT1 or BT2) each additional restaurant will cost £60 to participate.
- If you are not a Belfast One or Destination Cathedral Quarter BID member but have a restaurant within a BT1 or BT2 postcode the cost will be £150 to participate.
If you would be interested in taking part in Belfast Restaurant Week 2019 please fill out your details below.
Visit www.belfastrestaurantweek.org to see a full list of participating restaurants