About the Role
To proactively encourage sales through excellent customer service and creating a culture which puts the customer first.
Working as a team to ensure the highest retail standards are maintained throughout the store resulting in maximised profits.
Main Areas of Accountability
- To create an enjoyable shopping experience for all customers through an approachable, helpful and knowledgeable service. Always putting the customer first.
- To build rapport with customers, developing relationships and encouraging customers to return to Bonmarche.
- Be commercially aware with active selling for customers to maximise sales and offer friendly and professional advice where appropriate.
- To actively promote bonus club and multi-channel opportunities to all customers in order to achieve store and Company targets.
- To be involved in store events such as PR opportunities and events as and when required.
- To implement and maintain Bonmarches’ high retail standards and visual merchandising standards throughout the store. Actively replenishing product in all areas, ensuring Company standards of display and presentation are followed.
- To adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the Business, seeking and providing support when required.
- To communicate regularly with Line Manager and colleagues to work effectively as part of a team. Attend store meetings in order to share knowledge and ideas to drive the business forward.
- To seek opportunities to develop and to learn from past experiences. Actively keeping your personal development plan live with a view to improving future performance.
- To demonstrate efficiency and competency in all areas of store operations e.g. till operations, processing delivery, ensuring correct audit procedures are followed.
- To adhere to all company regulations regarding Policies, Procedures, Health & Safety and Security.
- Sales Colleagues are also expected to carry out other reasonable requests from Management as required in line with the needs of the business.