About the Role
The Hollister associate is truly engaging. They provide great customer service by anticipating and responding to customer needs. An individual who is outgoing, stylish and helpful. They demonstrate a keen awareness on the store environment by ensuring they always remain approachable and warm. They are able to initiate conversations and connect with the customer by communicating in a genuine and articulate way; that ensures the customer is always the number one priority. Demonstrates relatable, confident and highly social behaviours on the sales floor that translate into closing the sale.
- Interact with and assists customers to ensure they have an outstanding store experience
- Keeps up to date on merchandise options and top selling items and uses selling/outfitting skills to share their knowledge with customers
- Follows all fitting room procedures
- Cash handling and basic register functions
- Makes sure the store is clean and organised and maintains visuals and presentations to a great standard, meeting company expectations
- Ensures cleanliness of fitting rooms and ensures they are free of damage
- Able to develop strong working relationships and work well with others
- Communicates in a professional and appropriate manner
- Follows all company safety and security policies
- Participates as an active team member in accomplishing team goals
- Seeks out, listens to, and uses feedback to improve job performance
Experience: No speciality retail experience required
Minimum age: 17
Brand Representatives are typically required to work 2-3 shifts per week, each shift being around 4 to 5 hours. Brand representatives may be required to work most Saturdays and/or Sundays, as well as the weeks of peak holiday seasons.