About the Role
We are seeking to recruit an administration assistant to carry out a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
If you would like to apply please submit a covering letter, detailing how you meet the criteria, and a CV to Clare Maguire at Clare@BelfastOne.co.uk by 12 noon on 6th June 2018.
*Applications not including a cover note will not be considered.*
Applications received after this will not be considered.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls, dealing with customer queries as appropriate.
- Liaise with stakeholders about the work of the BID.
- Organise and schedule appointments for management.
- Organise meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute emails, memos, letters and forms as required.
- Assist in preparation of reports – including gathering and organising information.
- Maintain filing system (paper and online).
- Book venues, catering and arrange invitations for workshops, seminars, conferences, etc. as required.
- Order office supplies.
- Maintain and update business Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system on a weekly basis.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Deal with staff, contractors, and stakeholders on administrative issues.
- Liaise with Belfast City Council Levy Collection Team
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an administrative/clerical role
- Excellent communication (written, oral and electronic) and customer service skills
- Ability to take direction, work well in a team, and use own initiative.
- The ability to use a wide range of IT packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to maintain a confidential and professional approach in all areas of work.
- ‘Can do’ approach and positive attitude to problem solving.
- A flexible approach to working hours to meet business needs.
This post will require candidates to be flexible and adaptable in approach and duties, in line with running a fledgling organisation and projects.