Please note this trail is not available to download until 11 December. Keep an eye out on our social media for when the trail is live.
Explore Belfast City Centre safely this festive season with the kids and take on the challenge of spotting the colourful Gingerbread House-themed Christmas props in the windows of local businesses on Belfast One’s magical free outdoor Christmas Trail.
Suitable for the whole family, the trail will run from Friday 11 December – 3 January.
Download the Belfast Christmas Trail and make your way around the City, being sure to keep your eyes open so you don’t miss the candy canes and gingerbread characters and fairy houses!
Find all 10 props by answering a question at each location point for your chance to WIN a £250 Belfast City Centre Gift Card!
By following the trail, families will uncover magical Fairy Houses along the way before discovering 3 special Santa Post boxes, where children can send their own letter to the North Pole! Listen out for Santa on Cool FM’s Breakfast Show to see if your little one’s letter is read out.
Head into Starbucks stores at CastleCourt, Victoria Square or Castle Lane and tell staff there you’re taking part in this magnificent trail by showing them the webpage to claim your golden chocolate coin* (while stocks last, *not valid until 11 December.)
Use the Hashtag #BelfastChristmasTrail and tag us in your pictures on social media!
Admission is free. Remember to practice social distancing!
Free Hot Chocolate!
*not valid until 11 December.
If you are taking part in the Christmas Trail, pop into any Starbucks in the City Centre, show the voucher below and receive a FREE kids hot chocolate with any grande hand crafted beverage!
Terms and conditions: no bottled beverages, one free kids hot chocolate with the purchase of a grande handcrafted beverage.
Overall competition winner
- All entries must be received by Sunday 3 January 2021 to be entered into the draw.
- Only entries who complete the quiz will be eligible to win.
- The overall winner will be drawn at random by Belfast One on Monday 4 January 2021.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- Employees and their immediate families of Belfast One are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry permitted per email address.
- Belfast One’s decision is final and no dispute will be entered into.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is non transferable .
- Belfast One reserves the right to change the details of this competition at any time.
- Belfast One promoter cannot be held responsible for any cancellations or changes to event details.
- If the selected winner does not confirm receipt of the prize by 12noon on Monday 11 January 2021, Belfast One reserves the right to select another winner.