Halloween is coming, but are you ready to take the Belfast City Centre Halloween Hunt with Belfast One?
This FREE, family friendly trail will take you safely around the city centre collecting clues located at a variety of shops and stores.
Find all 10 clues to answer the questions correctly for your chance to WIN a £100 Belfast City Centre Gift Card!
The hunt will run from Thursday 21st October – Sunday 31st October.
Subject to store opening times – some clues may still be accessible when stores are closed.
You can find out the opening hours of participating businesses here.
To take part in the Halloween Hunt click the ‘Start Halloween Hunt’ button below or scan a QR code found on the clues around the city centre! Please ensure you have available data on your phone.
Fancy dress is encouraged – use the Hashtag #BelfastHalloweenHunt and tag us in your pictures on social media!
- All entries must be received by 12pm on Sunday 31st of October 2021 to be entered into the draw.
- Only entries who get all 10 questions correct will be eligible to win.
- There is one £100 Belfast City Centre Gift Card to be won.
- The winner will be drawn at random by Belfast One on Friday 5th of November 2021.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- Employees and their immediate families of Belfast One are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry permitted per email address.
- Belfast One’s decision is final and no dispute will be entered into.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is non transferable.
- Belfast One reserves the right to change the details of this competition at any time.
- Belfast One promoter cannot be held responsible for any cancellations or changes to event details.
- If the selected winner does not confirm receipt of the prize by 12noon on Friday 12th November 2021, Belfast One reserves the right to select another winner.