Objectives of International Men’s Day include a focus on men’s and boy’s health, improving gender relations, promoting gender equality, and highlighting positive male role models. It is an occasion for men to celebrate their achievements and contributions, in particular their contributions to community, family, marriage, and child care while highlighting the discrimination against them.
The theme for 2016 is Stop Male Suicide.
The event will reflect on the six pillars of International Men’s Day by:
– promoting positive male role models,
– celebrating men and boys positive contributions
– focusing on men and boys health and wellbeing
– highlighting discrimination
– gender relations
– creating a safer, better world
Breakfast and refreshments will be served.
If you’re interested in attending or have any dietary requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 9032 0202 extension 3222.More Information