Translink are currently seeking partners to participate in Bus and Train Week from 5-11 June 2017!
How can your business get involved?
Last year over 100 businesses participated in Bus and Train Week and this year there are a range of ways you can get involved, including:
- Offering exclusive discounts for anyone who shows a Translink ticket.
- Run competitions for customers.
- Offering treats and surprises for public transport passengers.
What do Translink offer in return?
Bus and Train Week is a huge celebration of the many positive uses of public transport and partnerships will make it even more of a success. To thank partners for their support Translink will:
- Provide details of your offers on their website which gets over 100,000 hits everyday.
- Promote the Partner Offers web section www.translink.co.uk/busandtrainweek via their social media channels which have 105,000 followers.
- Provide you with Bus + Train Week posters to help promote the partnership
If you would like to take part please submit your offers and a copy of your business logo to us by midday on Tuesday 2 May 2017 to Julie@BelfastOne.co.uk.
Terms and conditions
- Partners must provide full details of their offer plus business logo (in jpeg format under 10 MB size) by midday on Tuesday 2 May 2017.
- Partners must make their offer available to any Translink passenger who is in possession of a valid Translink travel ticket.
- Partner offers must be available to Translink ticket holders from Monday 5th – Sunday 11th June 2017, inclusive (offers may extend beyond Bus + Train Week).
- Within this date range, Partners may, at their own discretion, stipulate that offers are available during certain times of the day only. This must be made clear to Translink and in all communications in advance.
- If Partners choose to offer a competition prize, exact details of the prize(s) must be agreed in advance of publication with Translink who will select and contact all winner(s).
- Translink must receive Partner competition prize(s) within 2 working days of competition close date to distribute to winner(s).
- Partners are encouraged to share details of their offer and support of Bus + Train week on their website, social media (tagging Translink where possible) and on your premises.
- Translink will share details off all offers on a dedicated page on the Bus + Train week website, with regular social media posts encouraging followers to view this page and take advantage of offers in their area.