There’s plenty happening in Belfast this week including special set performances, eighties nostalgia and big birthdays…
M&S's 50th Birthday
Thursday 7 September
M&S are celebrating 50 years in Belfast with a range of activities to celebrate the anniversary:
- Style Event – get top tips from our experts and see the new Autumn range
- Taste Festival – sample some of the delicious locally sourced products
- Pop-Up Archive Display – share your M&S memories with the Archive team
- Percy Pig & Colin the Caterpillar will be in Belfast for the day!
Call in store for details.
P.S Happy birthday Marksies!!
Friday Afternoon Tea
Every Friday from 3:00pm
Start your weekend with a special treat for only £12 per person, including:-
- A complimentary glass of Prosecco
- Locally blended loose leaf tea or fresh locally roasted coffee
- An array of delicious handmade finger sandwiches
- Locally made mini cakes and scones
Served upstairs in Queens Arcade – the perfect place to relax and catch up!Find out more
Saturday Morning Storytime
Every Saturday from 11:00am
Join Waterstones every Saturday morning at 11:00am for Storytelling and colouring-in in the Children’s section. A new story is read every week and encourages children of all ages to join in.
Bring you little ones….Look forward to seeing you there!Find out more
Flyte - Special Set
Sunday 10 September
English alternative-pop band, Flyte will perform a very special set at Head Records, Belfast on Sunday 10th Sept. Flyte released their debut album, ‘The Loved Ones’ on Island Records to glowing reviews just last week.Find out more
Friday 8 and Saturday 9 September
Head Bands at the ready ladies and gents and welcome to Totes Eighties!
– Free 80s Glow paint, Glowsticks and themed room
– Nothing but 80s music and 80s all night
– Themed cocktails throughout the night
Tickets are on sale…they sell out early so get ’em while you can!Find out more
There’s plenty more places to go to shop, do and dine in Belfast One. Check out our directory.